The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has negatively affected the economic condition of a lot of people. In these times, a quick way to obtain cash is by selling your car. Unfortunately, selling a used car is not exactly easy. It is possible that someone will try to buy your car at a very low price. Of course, in that case, you won’t sell the car and hope that another buyer will buy your car at a reasonable price.
Instead of waiting, it is better to participate in an auction in the IBID auction hall. There, your used car can be sold quickly, especially with the existence of the Flash Auction.
With Flash Auction, you can sell your car at auction quickly since the car will be added directly to the closest auction schedule, IBID is an auction hall that organizes a lot of auctions every week. So you have a bigger chance to sell your car swiftly.
Also read: IBID’s Superiority Compared to Other Auction Halls
Flash Auction is a solution for sellers who want their used cars to sell quickly. From the buyer’s side, this method can assist them in finding the latest used cars being auctioned at IBID. Thus, you do not need to wait for a regular auction schedule anymore.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FLASH AUCTION FOR BUYERS
The following are the steps to participate in the flash auction for buyers:
· Look for a car and check the Flash Auction schedule via IBID’s website or application.
· Check the car’s details via website or application.
· Purchase Timed NPL to participate in the Flash Auction
· Choose and recheck the Flash Auction schedule that you want.
· Participate in the Flash Auction process.
· Pay off and take your desired car home.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FLASH AUCTION FOR SELLERS
There are steps that must be taken by sellers who want to participate in the Flash Auction, similar to buyers. The following are the steps to participate in the Flash Auction for sellers:
· Fill out the consignment form available at IBID’s website or application.
· Determine the inspection schedule that you want.
· Come to the nearest IBID pool from your domicile to get your car inspected by Astra Car Valuation (ACV) personnel.
· Next, you will get a price recommendation from ACV personnel.
· If you agree, you can immediately auction your old car with the Flash Auction method on the same day.
Easy, right? In IBID, the auction process becomes easy, quick, and transparent. In addition to the Flash Auction method that has been implemented since August 2021, IBID also releases other new features such as Unlimited NPL. The features are released as a form of IBID’s appreciation to all customers who have trusted IBID for more than 14 years with regard to the sale and purchase of used cars.
So, what are you waiting for? Consign your car and enjoy the lively atmosphere of an auction in IBID. Download the application on Google Play Store, Huawei AppGallery, and IOS AppStore. You can also visit www.ibid.astra.co.id.